Our outside school hours care program provides your child with a safe place to relax and wind down with their friends after an active day of learning.
If your child has homework to complete, we offer a quiet space where our qualified educators can guide them with any support they may need. They will enjoy free choice of a range of age-appropriate activities including board games, sporting games, arts and crafts, books and sometimes even cooking activities.
There is a real sense of family, with some children having started their learning journey with us as infants. Not only does outside school hours care offer convenience for you, it allows siblings to stay close and enjoy interacting with each other and everyone in the centre. Your child will also learn valuable life skills by assisting with food prep and helping little ones.
Our special features:
- Funky program just for primary school children between the ages of six and twelve.
- Private bus ride for drop-off and pick-up at Pitt Town Public School, Cannai Public School, Arndell Anglican College and Oakville Public School.
- Breakfast and room activities in the mornings.
- Afternoon tea and homework time in the afternoons before indoor or outdoor activities.
- Late snacks provided if needed.
- Activities based around each child’s interests and guided by the My Time Our Place learning framework.
- Arts and crafts activities.
- Intricate and challenging construction tasks such as Lego.
- X-Box or PlayStation games.
- Designated outdoor area, which includes a vegetable garden.